Here is a basic outline of what we are looking for as far as materials go for the guild, raiding, etc. This can also serve as a guide for what is needed/used in Warlords of Draenor for crafting recipes. There is by no means any pressure at all in forcing somebody to donate to the guild bank. We would just please ask that if you have spare materials or are a raider to donate here and there to help provide for the guild raids, events, etc.
I will be compiling a list of things and updating it weekly based on a priority level to depict what we need most of. It will probably be a basic, color coded representation of what we need. For example, green would be lowest priority and red would be high priority while yellow is a median. I will most likely only put items on that list in which we need to conduct both of our raid teams because things such as ore are not likely to be used in a raid as much as herbs for flasks.
You will see this topic update over the course of the next few days as well as time down the road. This will be to show progress levels and just anymore information that is needed to be provided to you guys. I also plan on updating the Guild Bank in the near future to directly reflect what is posted here, aswell as, to increase organization in the Guild bank and productivity. I'll be doing basic tasks such as blending like-items together in different tabs and specifying a specific place for old world items/mats (Pre-Warlords). I'll also be making a tab for a majority of our raids materials, potions, flasks, food, and all of that jazz.
Please feel free to always post on here if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns! Constructive criticizm is always appreciated with me. With that being said, I do ask that any off-topic posts not be posted here to conserve space.
- Feast of the Waters (10 player) - 10 of each of the fish (Sea Scorpion Segment, Abyssal Gulper Eel Flesh, Blind Lake Sturgeon Flesh, Fat Sleeper Flesh, Fire Ammonite Tentacle, Jawless Skulker Flesh)
- Feast of Blood (25 player) - 10 of each meat (Raw Elekk Meat, Raw Boar Meat, Raw Talbuk Meat, Raw Riverbeast Meat, Rylak Egg, Raw Clefthoof Meat)
- Savage Feast (30 player) - From level 2 barn
Flasks & Potions
- Draenic Agility Flask - Vial + 4 Fireweed
- Draenic Intellect Flask - Vial + Starflower
- Draenic Strength Flask - Vial + Nagrand Arrowbloom
- Draenic Stamina Flask - Vial + Talador Orchid
- Greater Draenic Agility Flask - 5 Alchemical Catalyst + 1 Sorcerous Water + 5 Draenic Agility Flask
- Greater Draenic Intellect Flask - 5 Alchemical Catalyst + 1 Sorcerous Fire + 5 Draenic Intellect Flask
- Greater Draenic Strength Flask - 5 Alchemical Catalyst + 1 Sorcerous Fire + 5 Draenic Strength Flask
- Greater Draenic Stamina Flask - 5 Alchemical Catalyst + 1 Sorcerous Water + 5 Draenic Stamina Flask
- Draenic Agility Potion - 1 Crescent Oil + 1 Raw Talbuk Meat
- Draenic Armor Potion - 1 Crescent Oil + 3 True Iron Ore
- Draenic Channeled Mana Potion - 1 Crescent Oil + 1 Raw Clefthoof Meat
- Draenic Intellect Potion - 1 Crescent Oil + 1 Abyssal Gulper Eel Flesh
- Draenic Mana Potion - 1 Crescent Oil + 3 Blackwater Whiptail Flesh
- Draenic Strength Potion - 1 Crescent Oil + 1 Raw Boar Meat
Its a lot harder to post everything to do with Enchanting here. Instead I'll just post the materials we will need most when it comes to enchanting.
We are always in need of other materials (ore, leather, etcs.) but until I get the chance to take a look and work on the Guild Bank, I won't know the state of what we need for those just yet.
- All Meats
- All Fish Flesh
Thank you for reading and like I said above, please feel free to post any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions below.
Stabznslicez - Materials Officer
Last edited by Stabznslicez on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:48 am; edited 3 times in total