Member Notifications

WTF Happened to Cromulent?

Hey everyone! So, you may or may not have noticed that I basically disappeared last week. I kept the officers informed of the situation, but didn’t post anything about it here, so I’m not sure how aware everyone is of my situation. I was pulling some double shifts last week, including some night work, and was essentially a zombie for the time that I wasn’t on the clock. There was no way for me to make it on Tuesday or Wednesday, and though I was “online” on Thursday, I was most definitely not in any kind of shape to raid without fucking up way worse than usual.

I wish that this was a one-time event, but it most likely will not be. Longer summer days, along with warmer weather mean more business for my company. That, combined with a recent promotion and added responsibilities at work mean that I don’t have a routine schedule to guarantee my attendance each night.

So, with that comes sad news: I cannot continue as part of the core raiding group. My attendance moving forward with be terrible, so, instead of leaving you guys in a bind with a bunch of short notice absences I’ve just decided to drop from the starting roster and make way for a more reliable healer. Moving forward, I can be an emergency sub but not much more.

Originally I joined this guild with my friend Henden to play for a tier and “relive our glory days”. After he dropped only about 3 weeks in, I second guessed what to do but stuck around to see if I could still adapt to raiding at a decent level in a new role and started to get to know everyone. After 6 months, I can safely say that, for the most part, you guys have a good crew going. I enjoyed my time with you all and getting to know some of you better.I’ll continue to be around, though I’m not sure in what capacity. 

I'm the kind of person who likes to put as much effort into something as possible, hopefully making up for whatever lack of skill I have with enthusiasm for it, and I hope that you guys continue to approach progression in a similar way. I just don't have the schedule to do this for raids anymore;it really is disappointing, but life gets in the way and the show goes on.

Add me via my battletag CabbyGT#1347, or as CabbyGT on League of Legends if you play that game and suck as bad as I do, or have a few drinks and play for fun on a weekend evening (or want to carry me to challenger; Phraex plis).

It’s been fun guys! Keep up the good work.

Oh, and one more thing:

(It was top 10 at the time, but still rank 49 as of today even after a month+. And more importantly, we beat Jason; we did it boyz!)

- Cromulent

TLDR. 

In all seriousness though, you will be missed good sir. You are a joy to raid with and talk to. I will do my best effort to stay in touch. Take care. 

Who's CromulentMonk? Was he on the weekend team?

Jk, we already miss you :(

Miss you buddy

Please Read!
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em