Off Topic

Lets talk TV Shows.

TV shows have been around for years but they have undeniably gained a lot of popularity in the recent years. The elongated storytelling allows people to get attached to the characters, and see them develop/change for better or worse. It can be a wild ride - a great story told over many hours. What's not to like?

What are some of your favorite tv series? What pulled you in the most and why? 

My personal favorite is a recent addition to the tv scene - True Detective. A phenomenal show. Not your typical cop drama/murder mystery. The cast is fantastic, the plot is very delicious and I guarantee you that it will provide plenty suspense. 

I am hoping to find some new TV shows to watch, so bring it on :). 

Last edited by Dalthu on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
I love Supernatural, The 100, Grey's Anatomoy, and Once Upon a Time. Those are really the only ones I'm watching right now. The 100 is phenomenal. Its based off a book.
The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.

I used to watch Dexter and Dead Like Me, but they ended.

I don't really watch a lot of TV, usually only my weekly episode.

My TV is pretty much constantly off. I never saw the reason in watching the episodes as they air because of the constant interruptions with ads. Such buzz kill. 

The Walking Dead was amazing for the first 2 seasons... then I just lost interest. I never tried Dexter though. 

Anyone watches/watched Sherlock (BBC version)? 

Please Read!
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em