How this works:
- Choose an event to show the attendance percentage of all active raiders.
- (Optional) Choose an event to compare the first event to.
- (Optional) Enter threshold amounts. A user who's attendance for the event falls below the threshold will be highlighted in red.
- Choose a date option:
- System Lifetime will calculate attendance from the first raid ever tracked.
- Player Lifetime will calculate attendance from the date a player was marked "raid eligible" in Admin.
- The date ranges will calculate attendance between the two dates.
- Results are always sorted by Event 1
After performing the initial query, the results can be filtered down to select users by selecting them and then clicking "Apply Filter". To remove the filter use the "Select/Unselect All" checkbox and then click "Submit" or "Apply Filter" again.